HOW WE OPERATE
- Orders will be processed as received. All verbal orders are considered firm. E-mail confirmations will be sent on all orders.
- Any changes or cancellation requests are subject to approval. No changes or cancellations can be made on custom items (custom sizes or items that are not on our rental price list), or orders shipping same day.
- A non-refundable deposit may be required for custom items.
- There will be a one-time, non-refundable pattern charge for specialty chair covers, odd-shaped tablecloths, and other items that require a special pattern. Fee will vary depending on pattern. Minimums may apply.
- For hem finish add 10% for cloths and $3.00 per dozen napkins.
- Patterns are not matched on seamed cloths unless specifically requested and will be at an additional charge.
- FOB South Hackensack, NJ
- A1 is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected deliveries due to freight carrier errors.
- A1 will not be held responsible for shade variations from order to order or color variation due to dye lot differences.
- If boxes are damaged, notify A1 immediately.
- A handling fee of $6 is assessed on all boxes leaving A1 factory.
- Prices and terms are subject to change without notice.
- Flame Resistant: It has passed the NFPA (National Fire Protections Association) 701 test for flame resistance. (Please confirm this satisfies the requirements of your local ordinances as requirements vary from town to town. A certificate can be supplied for review.)
HOW OUR RENTAL PROGRAM WORKS
- We will ship the goods to arrive on, or before, the date you request them. Rental period is 7 days.
- You pay for the shipping & handling. A1 will pay for return shipping on orders over $25.00 within the continental US.
- We include 1 duffel bag per box shipped to return your items. Use the UPS return labels (RS) provided. We recommend taking advantage of our 7-day rental period allowing for receipt several days prior to use to account for potential delays in shipping and/or damage from freight carrier.
- One of the boxes will include a clear plastic envelope containing:
You are responsible for getting the linens to UPS at the end of the seven-day rental period. Non returned linens will incur weekly rental fees.
Items returned damaged will be charged replacement fees.
- Return instructions
- Packing slip
- Return Label (RS) – one per box shipped. When you are finished with the rental, place the cloths in the duffel provided. Put the RS label INSIDE the clear extended pocket. A1 WILL ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF ONLY THOSE ITEMS RETURNED WITH THE RS RETURN LABELS PROVIDED WITH EACH SPECIFIC ORDER. Additional fees may apply to orders returned with RS labels not belonging to that order.
- Bring the duffel to UPS or call UPS at 800.PICKUPS (800.742.5877) for a pickup. They may charge you a nominal pickup fee. UPS will take the duffel and we will absorb the return freight.
- If an additional label is needed, the charge is $15.00. Do not send duffel bags back to A1 C.O.D. Any C.O.D freight charges will be billed back to your account.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Net 30 days with approved credit.
- AMEX, Discover, Visa & MasterCard are accepted. Charge back fee may apply on any disputes. Prices quoted reflect a 2.4% discount for money order and checks. This discount does not apply to credit cards.
- Returned check(s) will be assessed the check amount plus $30.00 returned check fee and will be billed to the credit card on file.
- 50% restocking fee on non-specialty Items. Does not apply to rental orders. No returns will be accepted on custom items (custom sizes or items that are not on our rental price list).
- Returns are not accepted without a Merchandise Return Number (MR#), which must be issued by A1.
- Credits are issued when incorrect / damaged merchandise is returned and inspected.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping.